Orangevale Property Management
Let us Manage Your Orangevale Rental Property
You need a company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities and take out the headaches from investment properties and give you more free time. We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of both residential and apartment properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service.
What we do as your Orangevale property manager:
- Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most rent
- Lease Administration – Our Lease Agreements are in Compliance with California Real Estate and Civil codes along with all Landlord/Tenant laws to protect the investment owners asset
- Accounting-Whether it’s billing, statements, collection of rent and/or utilities of payments and statements online we use the most advanced software on the market.
- Tenant screening- we use the most advanced system to screen the potential tenants, which will look for rent history, evictions, credit score, income, along with other components to fully screen the applicant
- Building Maintenance - We will make sure your properties operating efficiently at all times with quality and low cost, 24 hours 7 days a week
- Marketing - Our marketing strategies will keep your occupancy and tenant retention rates high we know the ever changing market
- Vendor/Contractor Negotiations - We use reputable vendors that give us discounts and make sure your operation runs smoothly
Let us take the headache and time associated with-
|Schedule showings||Screening prospective tenants||Writing lease|
|Collecting rent||Advertise property||Landlord/tenant laws|
|Emergencies||Follow up||Tenant complaints|
|Contractors||Utility billings||HOA complaints|
|Neighbors||Conflict with tenant|
So you can have a better investment owner experience.
Inquire About Our Services
Monthly Management Fees
Monthly Management Fees are based on a fixed monthly fee and only apply when there is a tenant in place, there is no charge for vacant properties;
Single Family Homes (SFR) have a flat fee of $95.00.
Condos/Townhomes have a flat fee of $85.00.
If you require the billing to a tenant of additional fees outside of regular monthly rent (water, sewer, garbage, etc.) there is an additional charge to owner of $5 per additional bill (this covers overhead to bill tenant, mail, postage, separate invoices, etc.)
Multi/Unit and multiple properties have discounted Fees so please contact us to discuss.
We do not have any hidden fees, this means if we get a bill on your behalf or send out a vendor/contractor (plumber, landscaper, painter, etc.) we do not charge a fee for this service and/or bump the bill up.
Rental Placement Fees
Rental Placement Fees are 50% of one month's rent or $500 whichever is greater.
- showings (1-? showings)
- screening tenants
- preparing lease
- 200+ pics on file
- move in move out inspection
- collect move in and security deposit monies
- advise you on areas that need to be addressed to get your property ready to rent, if needed you can use our contractors or do it yourself/your own contractors.
This is done with no out of pocket money from you; we collect the monies due after the tenant is placed.
The Eviction Insurance Fee is a non-refundable $10.00 per month, per unit cost.
This is a product offered by American Horizon Property Management to our customers as our way of proving that we screen and choose good tenants, and that we will pay the cost of the Unlawful Detainer (Attorneys costs, filing fees, etc. usually around $800). By using the optional Eviction Insurance American Horizon Property Management agrees to pay attorney fees and court costs in connection with an Unlawful Detainer Action for all tenants placed in the property by American Horizon Property Management. Should the tenant request and be granted a jury trial (a jury trial is not common)for the Unlawful Detainer Action, owner shall hire an attorney and pay all costs to litigate from that date forward.
American Horizon only provides this insurance to owners and properties that American Horizon Property Management manages and the tenants were placed by American Horizon Property Management.
Orangevale Area Information
Orangevale is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sacramento County, California, United States. It is part of the Sacramento–Arden-Arcade–Roseville Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 33,960 at the 2010 census, up from 26,705 at the 2000 census. It is located approximately 25 miles (40 km) northeast of Sacramento. The community is known for its rolling hills that offer the best views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, its foothills, and a rural environment in the middle of a growing metropolitan area. Some residential properties in the area are zoned to accommodate horses and orchards. It has a ZIP Code of 95662. From Wikipedia